The word Kermesse may mean festival or fair. I decided to use it for this blog, since here I would present a festival of crafts and arts done by myself... and 365 refers to the number of days in a year. The idea started churning in my mind when I came across http://makesomething365.blogspot.com/. The main concept of my blog is to show a piece of art or some craft on a daily basis for 365 days. Some of them I’m well familiar with, while others are completely new. Hope you’ll enjoy this year long journey and feel free to leave any comments.

Thursday 17 March 2011

Day 26 Iris Folding Clover

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all :-)



Iris folding is something I only tried since starting this project. It is very easy to do, especially if you have the pattern! I decided to do the clover through inspiration of St.Patrick's Day.

As before you'll need patterned paper, scissors, card for background, craft knife, pencil and ruler. You will also need a hologram paper for the iris piece. I put a nice shiny sequin with a bead in the centre for iris.



The work doesn't look astonishing from the back but once you turn the card over, you're in for a surprise!



For more info go to http://kermesse365.blogspot.com/2011/03/day-21-iris-folding-teddy-bear.html

Have a lovely day x

No comments:

Post a Comment