The word Kermesse may mean festival or fair. I decided to use it for this blog, since here I would present a festival of crafts and arts done by myself... and 365 refers to the number of days in a year. The idea started churning in my mind when I came across http://makesomething365.blogspot.com/. The main concept of my blog is to show a piece of art or some craft on a daily basis for 365 days. Some of them I’m well familiar with, while others are completely new. Hope you’ll enjoy this year long journey and feel free to leave any comments.

Thursday 31 March 2011

Day 40 Bunny Box

The template for this bunny box can be found at: http://www.marthastewart.com/article/easter-bunny-box Things you'll need are very basic: card paper, template, pencil, scissors, ruler and craft knife.


I cut the pattern using scissors, if they have a fine-tip it's better. I cut the slots with the craft knife.


The sides were bent over a fold. I find it useful to place a ruler next to the fold line and press the paper against it to form a fold. The sides with the bunny are touched together and passed through the slots.


The Bunny box is ready. It can be used as a simple gift box - small enough for jewellery or a keychain to a couple of chocolates or biscuits. It can be made larger for a book or a cake.



Take care, love x


No comments:

Post a Comment