The word Kermesse may mean festival or fair. I decided to use it for this blog, since here I would present a festival of crafts and arts done by myself... and 365 refers to the number of days in a year. The idea started churning in my mind when I came across http://makesomething365.blogspot.com/. The main concept of my blog is to show a piece of art or some craft on a daily basis for 365 days. Some of them I’m well familiar with, while others are completely new. Hope you’ll enjoy this year long journey and feel free to leave any comments.

Monday 7 March 2011

Day 16 Gift box

I received the photobook I ordered some days ago and it looks really good... all it needs now is a giftbox which I am going to do myself.

You need:
Paper or cardstock big enough to cut out the pattern in one piece
Scissors
Ruler
Pencil
Double-sided tape

Measure the gift including the height. If you’re using thin card double the height so you can fold it over and make it sturdy. Cut all around the outerline of the pattern and cut again at the bold lines. Fold over the dotted line. Next apply some double-sided tape and fold the longest part under the sides to form a box; similar to a tray. That’s all folks!



No comments:

Post a Comment