The word Kermesse may mean festival or fair. I decided to use it for this blog, since here I would present a festival of crafts and arts done by myself... and 365 refers to the number of days in a year. The idea started churning in my mind when I came across http://makesomething365.blogspot.com/. The main concept of my blog is to show a piece of art or some craft on a daily basis for 365 days. Some of them I’m well familiar with, while others are completely new. Hope you’ll enjoy this year long journey and feel free to leave any comments.

Monday 14 March 2011

Day 23 Cross Stitch

I'll be doing some cross stitch next. I used to do this craft for quite some time but had stopped mainly due to lack of time. I enjoy doing it and it gives fantastic results.


I have a kit which includes everything you need for the cross stitch piece, usually Aida fabric, thread and needle. You will also need a pattern which I produce a second copy of to be able to mark on it as I stitch along.


Have a lovely evening x





No comments:

Post a Comment