The word Kermesse may mean festival or fair. I decided to use it for this blog, since here I would present a festival of crafts and arts done by myself... and 365 refers to the number of days in a year. The idea started churning in my mind when I came across http://makesomething365.blogspot.com/. The main concept of my blog is to show a piece of art or some craft on a daily basis for 365 days. Some of them I’m well familiar with, while others are completely new. Hope you’ll enjoy this year long journey and feel free to leave any comments.

Thursday 10 March 2011

Day 19 Lucky knot

So the link for Bertrum the cat is www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOS8_ekgsno since I have noticed I didn’t put it in yesterday.

I have successfully managed to do the lucky knot, which some claim to be a very hard one. I couldn’t master it with diagrams alone. With the help of this lady on video, I did it! I will not be giving instructions, just some photos of the steps I did and the link to the video.






http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWVAU9JK5b0 lucky knot

I found it looked better with cord or string than ribbon and about 50cms will be enough.



Try it out... it is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment