The word Kermesse may mean festival or fair. I decided to use it for this blog, since here I would present a festival of crafts and arts done by myself... and 365 refers to the number of days in a year. The idea started churning in my mind when I came across http://makesomething365.blogspot.com/. The main concept of my blog is to show a piece of art or some craft on a daily basis for 365 days. Some of them I’m well familiar with, while others are completely new. Hope you’ll enjoy this year long journey and feel free to leave any comments.

Friday 18 March 2011

Day 27 Easy envelope

Sometimes you need an envelope and can't find the right size. There are templates to design your own envelopes. There are also some useful tools on the internet and one such site is Canon Creative Park, which I mentioned earlier. I downloaded and printed the patterned envelope from:
http://cp.c-ij.com/en/contents/3206/10052/downloads/e-flower0022_s09a4p.pdf

Apart from the pattern you will need:
Scissors
Glue
Double-sided tape or photo stickers
... and a pen and stamp to send!


Cut out along the lines and fold over the dotted lines. Spread some glue on the glue tabs where shown and stick the sides together.


On the printout, there are some circle icons you can cut out and use them to close the envelope. I applied a photo sticker to attach to the envelope. It matches the design on the envelope and looks pretty!



Take care and have a lovely weekend x

No comments:

Post a Comment