The word Kermesse may mean festival or fair. I decided to use it for this blog, since here I would present a festival of crafts and arts done by myself... and 365 refers to the number of days in a year. The idea started churning in my mind when I came across http://makesomething365.blogspot.com/. The main concept of my blog is to show a piece of art or some craft on a daily basis for 365 days. Some of them I’m well familiar with, while others are completely new. Hope you’ll enjoy this year long journey and feel free to leave any comments.

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Day 32 Knitting Scarf

This project is good for a lot of reasons; one being that I'm able to finish items that I had already started. This scarf is one of them. I attended knitting and crochet lessons when I was much younger and still remember some steps. Here is a photo of the scarf, nearly ready. It iis the first time I knitted with this type of wool and the result is really interesting!



Take care & good night x

No comments:

Post a Comment