The word Kermesse may mean festival or fair. I decided to use it for this blog, since here I would present a festival of crafts and arts done by myself... and 365 refers to the number of days in a year. The idea started churning in my mind when I came across http://makesomething365.blogspot.com/. The main concept of my blog is to show a piece of art or some craft on a daily basis for 365 days. Some of them I’m well familiar with, while others are completely new. Hope you’ll enjoy this year long journey and feel free to leave any comments.

Monday 28 February 2011

Day 9 Baby felt shoes ready!

As planned, I have continued – and been able to finish – the felt baby shoes. They look ultra funny and ultra cute and was nearly giving up. The beautiful ladies at Prudent baby did a wonderful job with the tutorial and I encourage anyone who is willing to do the shoes to follow their step-by-step guide.

It’s been fun to do and complete this project. It’s been a while since I’ve done some sewing and I think you would have to have some experience. Here are the photos of some of the working and the finished pair.






Oh! And sent the photobook for printing :-)

Take care lovelies x

No comments:

Post a Comment