The word Kermesse may mean festival or fair. I decided to use it for this blog, since here I would present a festival of crafts and arts done by myself... and 365 refers to the number of days in a year. The idea started churning in my mind when I came across http://makesomething365.blogspot.com/. The main concept of my blog is to show a piece of art or some craft on a daily basis for 365 days. Some of them I’m well familiar with, while others are completely new. Hope you’ll enjoy this year long journey and feel free to leave any comments.

Saturday 26 February 2011

Day 7 Envelope print

Hello again and welcome to day 7. It's been a week since I started this and it feels great, I feel great. I got some craft material today gearing up for what's to come. I decided to print the front of an envelope to match yesterday’s card. The postage stamp was done using Paint and you can find the template below.










I worked with MS Word, entered the size of the envelope and added pictures and text as below, and the finished product next to it. Remember to set the printer according to the envelope size :-)




Have a nice day x

No comments:

Post a Comment